Greetings, dear visitors, and thank you for your interest in our group. Certainly, you might believe it to be happenstance that our paths have intersected, but creatures of the night such as us know better. The shiver up your spine and the twisting in the pit of your stomach has you all too aware that the predators are stalking you now.
And so we ask you the question... do you consider yourself a vampire writer? Do you pen works of the undead - of immortal nosferatu or dashing gentlemen with twisted smiles? Are the bodies they leave in their wake enough to deter other visitors, or do their victims drift dangerously close, moths to the flame which might eventually snuff them out?
If you compose their tales, be it in novel or short story - poem or vignette - then you are welcome to join our group. We have but a few simple requests of you:
1. Any works submitted to our gallery must be about vampires. How you choose to interpret the vampire mythology is up to you. Also, we are a literature-based group. No pictures, please. (Although we are happy to add visual pieces to our favorites.)
2. Fan fiction is permitted, but attribution to the source material must be given.
3. You must submit your work to the proper folder in our gallery.
4. Place your best foot forward. Take some pride in editing your work. After all, immortal works deserve to be fit for posterity.
5. Works containing mature content must be labelled.
6. All work will be evaluated by our moderators before allowed into the gallery. We reserve the right to decline any pieces not properly submitted.
7. We also reserve the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
Formalities aside, it is our hope you join us in our danse macabre, either as sinner or saint, friend or foe, creator or created, master or servant. The realm of the nocturne is open to all, your blood the elixir to our immortal thirst.
The Moderators of VampWriters
WriterOfStuff and Jesiryu